Be Psychic With Intuition Retreat!
Look Inside The Program:
You can learn how to be psychic -- you don't have to be born that way! Our step by step program shows you how.
Summaries Of All The Lessons & Processes
Each lesson in the program builds upon the previous ones -- early lessons provide a solid foundation for what’s to come. When doing the more involved intuitive exploration in later lessons, you’ll work with confidence.
Lesson 1: Psychics, Intuitives & Channels
Differences and similarities between psychics, intuitives and channels, and how you might expect to fit into the picture.
Lesson 2: Your Identity & Becoming More Intuitive
Core beliefs, inner change, and opening up your perception is covered. Ground work is laid for the processes to come, so you can make changes in a healthy, gradual, but dynamic way.
Lesson 3: Optimizing Your Intuition Potential
Establish the environment most conducive to opening your intuition, and learn how to balance Earth and Spirit energies within your system.
- Recorded Process: Energy Balancing. This guided process introduces a practice used in various forms by healers, energy workers, and intuitives of all kinds. Experience the results of this practice in a tangible way, and learn to recreate it on your own. You'll gain a powerful tool to stay centered, grounded, and clear during your intuitive work to come.
Lesson 4: Your Mental Position
When you are learning to tune in intuitively, an attitude of openness and a willingness to use your imagination are essential -- crucial, in fact. This chapter covers the necessary mental conditioning in some detail.
- Recorded Process: Connecting & Envisioning. This guided process places you at an intuition retreat in an idyllic country setting. Here you're introduced to your personal guide, a source of energy and information you'll continue to tap into throughout the program. The connection is made in easy, open-ended, "no-fail" way, and your experience is supported and validated as you go. The technique of “envisioning” is introduced, allowing you to project yourself into the future and pave the way for your intuitive progress.
Lesson 5: Friends in High Places
There is a tremendous amount of support on the inner planes for your intuitive (and spiritual) development. This lesson describes and shows you how to call upon your assistance team: God, personal guides, teachers, masters, angels, animal spirit helpers, and Mother Earth, all of whom are in your corner.
- Additional Process: Building A Powerful Invocation. By learning the key ingredients, the work you do in this process will be used and refined in the processes to come.
Lesson 6: Oracles, Decks & Dousing
Many practicing intuitives, psychics and healers use some form of dousing, oracle or deck to get information or check their work. This lesson teaches simple techniques you can use, and introduces an intuition deck, included with the program. Working with the deck and practicing the techniques shown will give you experience and confidence, and can provide a jumping-off point for your deeper exploration.
- Additional Process: Daily Focus Deck. Detailed instructions are given for working with this deck, which you can use to discover and establish a particular focus for each day.
Lesson 7: The Architecture of Your Intuition
In this lesson you’ll learn about your guidance system, including your personal guides, and the relationship between your intellect, your guides, and what’s referred to as your "basic self". You’ll learn about and practice opening the channel to your inner guidance.
- Recorded Process: Inner Cooperation, Part One
- Recorded Process: Inner Cooperation, Part Two
- Recorded Process: Inner Cooperation, Part Three These three processes build in sequence, and help you learn how to tune in and work with your guidance system. You'll begin practicing intuitively hearing, seeing, and feeling your inner guidance.
- Additional Practice: Personal Guide Letter. Detailed instructions are given for beginning to work more closely with your personal guide using a writing technique, an easy yet highly effective process.
Lesson 8: Your Felt Sense
This is the first in several lessons that take you more deeply into your ability to feel, hear, and see intuitively. In this lesson you’ll experience your energetic field, and learn to pay attention to subtle input that can help you move through the world more gracefully and successfully.
- Recorded Process: Your Energetic Field You'll have an experience of tuning into your energetic field, experiencing your connection to universal energy, in this process of expanded awareness.
- Additional Process: Checking the Energy Wherever You Go
- Additional Process: Spruce Up The Energy In Your Space
- Additional Process: Let Your Felt Sense Guide Your Decisions. These processes introduce techniques you can practice to intuitively utilize your felt sense on a daily basis.
Lesson 9: Your Empathic Nature
Part of intuition is having subtle awareness of other people’s feelings -- without them necessarily telling you about them. This lesson covers what it means to be an “empath”, and how to turn on your psychic radar.
- Recorded Process: The Energetics of Empathy. You will have an opportunity to tune in to the feelings of several different people, and carefully notice how you are effected by each.
- Additional Process: Feel What They Feel
- Additional Process: Notice Energy Curves. These two processes include instructions for experiencing the feelings of others, and working with the energy of every personal encounter, as you move through your day.
Lesson 10: Opening The Gates
Opening The Gates addresses some of the deeper core issues that can keep us from being open and receptive in a healthy, balanced way.
- Recorded Process: Reprogramming Your Filters. Certain patterns learned in childhood can keep our intuition "turned off". This process gives you the opportunity to make inner adjustments through guided imagery, visualization and affirmation. It uses the metaphor of traveling inside your brain to make changes in your "computer program" -- your central operating system -- to re-open your perceptive filters.
Lesson 11: Getting Back Your Instincts
Living in contemporary civilization leaves us out of practice and out of touch when it comes to our natural instincts. We have a process to help you get back in touch:
- Recorded Process: Primal Connection. This process puts you into a more primitive, and more natural state of mind, and gives you the opportunity to make a deeper connection with nature. You'll also connect with an animal spirit guide you can continue to work with over time.
Lesson 12: Inner Hearing
This lesson takes you deeper into the experience of receiving intuitive input, focusing on your inner hearing. The chapter includes a section on how to ask the most productive questions when doing intuitive work.
- Additional Process: Tuning In Part One, Guidance On Your Path
- Additional Process: Tuning In Part Two, Contemplation
- Additional Process: Tuning In Part Three, Questions Each process offers a different way of approaching and practicing your natural ability to inwardly hear information and guidance (clairaudience).
Lesson 13: Seeing Intuitively
This lesson focuses on helping you open and expand your clairvoyant sight, your inner seeing ability.
- Recorded Process: Opening The Inner Eye This process directly involves opening your third eye, and includes the assistance of a group of masters on the inner planes.
- Recorded Process: Screening Room A virtual “theater of the mind”, the Screening Room process sets the stage for you to use your creativity and imagination to do intuitive work from a visual perspective. Like many of the tools learned in the program, you can continue to use your screening room whenever you wish to do intuitive exploration.
Lesson 14: Exploration and the Intuitive Life
People most often wish they were more intuitive or "psychic", when faced with difficult decisions. This lessons covers how to approach decisions -- and life in general -- in a way that puts you in the driver's seat, so you can be more confident and self-assured when it comes to deciding what to do. You don’t need to call a psychic -- you have all the equipment you need to advise yourself.
- Recorded Process: Road Fork This process gives you the opportunity to look at your decisions and forks in the road from a higher perspective, and to feel a sense of connection and comfort when it comes to choosing your path.
Lesson 15: Intuitive Consulting
If you want to begin using your intuitive ability to help others, this lesson offers a format for getting started. It also discusses some of the options for learning what you need to begin working professionally, if you feel called to do so.
- Additional Process: Reading For A Friend Instructions and guidelines for giving a reading to someone you know, with a bit of follow-up information to help keep you on track as you continue to practice over time.
Lesson 16: Your Future Self
Time is an illusion. Physicists and mystics have been saying so for years! This lesson allows you to take advantage of that fact.
- Additional Process: Messages From Your Future Self Meet your future self, and find out what he or she knows then, that you’d like to know now. You’ll thank yourself. (Literally!)
- Recorded Process: The Heart Of Intuition In this final, heart-felt process, you will revisit your intuition retreat (from Lesson 4), review what you’ve covered, and find a central focus for your work to come.
Get Intuition Retreat On Sale Now!
Get the PHYSICAL PACKAGE
Only $74.95! (Normally $84.95)
Get the DOWNLOAD
Only $54.95! (Normally $79.20)
Download includes all the same content as the physical product. Delivered in MP3 Audio and PDF printable files.